Sunday, September 8, 2013

Blog #5 Informative Essay Topic

I was thinking for my paper I could write about physical therapy. I want to be a physical therapist when I grow up so learning new information and facts about it will definitely help me. There is an endless amount of research that can be found on physical therapy. Plus, I've had plenty of experience with physical therapy. I have seen how it can completely change someone's state of health. I think it would be an interesting topic and I would be able to find plenty of support and research for it. Some people who haven't needed physical therapy don't understand the significance of it. In my essay I will give examples of how physical therapy has completely transformed a person. I will really just try to focus on informing people that have or haven't needed physical therapy then benefits of it. I will also explain what it is and how it works.

1 comment:

  1. Physical therapy is a very broad topic. Is there a way to really narrow it down? I'd imagine there are lots of different branches of it, different conditions, different professions, etc. I could be wrong, though (what do I know about science?).

    I'd try and narrow it down a bit. This can occur as you research.

    10/10

    ReplyDelete